height="90" width="300"/>
HOMEMUSIC VIDEOS
ALBUMNEWS LYRICS
nc

« | »

You are here in Home » News

Ekiti state university EKSU 2017/18 admission screening form is now finally out! (RELOADED)

Ekiti state university EKSU 2017/2018 Admission Screening form is out. Check details below!

Thanks for reading my article!

Invite your friends here!

9,389 total views, 1 views today

READ ALSO  BREAKING News: Ex-Governor of Enugu State, Sullivan Chime Dumps PDP, Reportedly Joins APC

Posted by on August 10, 2017 in News

Tags: , ,

Comment Section

Comment Counts: (6)

1. Tobi posted:

Did eksu want medicine and surgery students this year 2017

on Aug 11, 2017 at 6:55 pm

2. Lil Fap posted:

there is no accreditation for them now, but we will let you know has soon the screening is approaching. thanks for commenting

on Aug 14, 2017 at 6:05 am

3. queen posted:

Is the form officially out?

on Aug 14, 2017 at 3:21 pm

4. Lil Fap posted:

soon!

on Aug 15, 2017 at 11:27 am

5. John olatunji posted:

it is TRUE that eksu screening form is currently on sale

on Aug 23, 2017 at 9:03 pm

6. How To Play Betnaija and Win posted:

Saheed Oniloyi and Olashile Ali had reasons to rejoice at
    the weekend when they combined to win a total sum of
    N8m (Eight million naira) with a N400 stake. The close friends used
    their understanding of football bets to predict the outcome of matches of some
    Europa league and some Italian football league
    matches. At the end of the Europa league matches on Thursday, their tickets were confirmed and it revealed that they have
    emerged as the biggest winners of the bet9ja game show.
    In an interview after claiming his prize, Saheed Oniloyi claimed that he was praying when someone beckoned on him that
    the game on his ticket has sealed victory
    for him. “I was praying when someone told me that the last team on my ticket won their game. I was startled because I couldn’t believe that my fortune has changed. Now I am a millionaire though I have always been very lucky in all my endeavour” His friend and fellow winner of
    the jackpot prize Olashile Ali could not express his joy
    when asked about his new financial status. “I don’t know what to say for now. I am just too happy and I cannot tell it all until I sleep over it. It’s a great day in my life” The winners were presented with their cheque on Friday, last
    week